WoW-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW-Retribution Private Server Forms

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Shat Mall - Dummies, DK Talents, Gold & PvP NPCs
Banner development EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:02 am by Lisupro

» Get back to me soon :)
Banner development EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:01 am by Lisupro

» Anyone still here?
Banner development EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:09 pm by Tom

» uhm, hai guys.
Banner development EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm by skullmaster788

» WoW-Retribution Shut Down for a While.
Banner development EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm by Tom

» My aplicationn
Banner development EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 pm by alex456

» Onyx Admin or GM App
Banner development EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:16 pm by Onyx

» Shan's Database Manager/Admin Application
Banner development EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am by Shan

» Hello Everyone.
Banner development EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm by Ladragas

Top posters
Neliel
Banner development Vote_lcapBanner development Voting_barBanner development Vote_rcap 
nash7878
Banner development Vote_lcapBanner development Voting_barBanner development Vote_rcap 
Tom
Onyx
Untouchabull
Ladragas
alex456
Eliteraven
Shan
hellojo

Banner development

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanostic
New-b
Arcanostic

Banner development Empty
PostSubject: Banner development   Banner development EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm working on a banner so I made this thread for myself and others to post samples or finished banners for the rest of you to rate.
Back to top Go down
Arcanostic
New-b
Arcanostic

Banner development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner development   Banner development EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm

This is the first one I've started. I wanted to post the base concept before I continue to see if you guys like it so far.
Banner development Ret_banner1_001

I'm thinking of making it cycle through 4 frames, one like you see, and then three with short descriptive phrases over the face like 'Instant 58 Blizzlike', 'Dedicated Staff' or whatever
Back to top Go down
Neliel
Admin
Admin
Neliel

Banner development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner development   Banner development EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Arcanostic wrote:
This is the first one I've started. I wanted to post the base concept before I continue to see if you guys like it so far.
Banner development Ret_banner1_001

I'm thinking of making it cycle through 4 frames, one like you see, and then three with short descriptive phrases over the face like 'Instant 58 Blizzlike', 'Dedicated Staff' or whatever

I like the idea but the whole lich king picture is used in like 90% of all other banners, it would be refreshing to see something else :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner development   Banner development Empty

Back to top Go down

Banner development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW-Retribution :: Retribution Blizzlike Server :: General Chat-
Jump to: