WoW-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW-Retribution Private Server Forms

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Shat Mall - Dummies, DK Talents, Gold & PvP NPCs
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:02 am by Lisupro

» Get back to me soon :)
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:01 am by Lisupro

» Anyone still here?
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:09 pm by Tom

» uhm, hai guys.
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm by skullmaster788

» WoW-Retribution Shut Down for a While.
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm by Tom

» My aplicationn
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 pm by alex456

» Onyx Admin or GM App
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:16 pm by Onyx

» Shan's Database Manager/Admin Application
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am by Shan

» Hello Everyone.
Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm by Ladragas

Top posters
Neliel
Eliteraven's Staff Application Vote_lcapEliteraven's Staff Application Voting_barEliteraven's Staff Application Vote_rcap 
nash7878
Eliteraven's Staff Application Vote_lcapEliteraven's Staff Application Voting_barEliteraven's Staff Application Vote_rcap 
Tom
Onyx
Untouchabull
Ladragas
alex456
Eliteraven
Shan
hellojo

Eliteraven's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliteraven

Eliteraven's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Eliteraven's Staff Application   Eliteraven's Staff Application EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 pm

1.Name?Kenny Ellis

2.Character Name?(LaserGun)

3.Age?14

4.Why do you wish to become a member of staff?Well, First of all to help out people and listen
when nobody is willing to lend them an ear.....I will listen to both sides of the story and not just side with one unless I know for sure one of them is in the wrong but I will still listen to what they have to say...I don't play favorites I like all the players the same unless they manage to get on my not so good side....I do not have a short temper at all either...And I have somewhat good command knowledge on both cores such as Arc-Emu or magNOS
5.Which members of staff do you already know?I have not met any of them yet but a I can't wait to meet them all ingame or on the forums

6.Which staff position do you think best suits you?GameMaster or Forum Moderator...Just incase staff positions are full on the server
Back to top Go down

Eliteraven's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1