WoW-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW-Retribution Private Server Forms

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Shat Mall - Dummies, DK Talents, Gold & PvP NPCs
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:02 am by Lisupro

» Get back to me soon :)
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:01 am by Lisupro

» Anyone still here?
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:09 pm by Tom

» uhm, hai guys.
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm by skullmaster788

» WoW-Retribution Shut Down for a While.
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm by Tom

» My aplicationn
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 pm by alex456

» Onyx Admin or GM App
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:16 pm by Onyx

» Shan's Database Manager/Admin Application
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am by Shan

» Hello Everyone.
Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm by Ladragas

Top posters
Neliel
Cole's Gamemaster Application Vote_lcapCole's Gamemaster Application Voting_barCole's Gamemaster Application Vote_rcap 
nash7878
Cole's Gamemaster Application Vote_lcapCole's Gamemaster Application Voting_barCole's Gamemaster Application Vote_rcap 
Tom
Onyx
Untouchabull
Ladragas
alex456
Eliteraven
Shan
hellojo

Cole's Gamemaster Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx

Cole's Gamemaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Cole's Gamemaster Application   Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 am

You must have a minimum of 10 forum posts to apply to be a member of staff.
Please use this template to make an application, I will reply as quickly as possible.
If you are successful, you will then have an interview with me or one of the admins.
The interview will cover all technical knowledge, and some tests of your skills may also take place.

1.Name?
Austin Cole. [I Got By Cole Tho]

2.Character Name?
Onyx-Undead Warrior

3.Age?
13, Please Don't make fun of my age

4.Why do you wish to become a member of staff?
I'm Very helpful on anything you throw at me. I talk with the owner alot, And i love to play world of warcraft. I'm online alot because i have nothing else to do. So i can watch the server while you are off doing your needs. I will keep anyone that harms our server! I have gm helper. Great with tickets!
5.Which members of staff do you already know?
Tom And Ladragas. I msn them alot.

6.Which staff position do you think best suits you?
Gamemaster. I'm not good at devo. But i'm good at dealing with problems and people. If im not liked then i will calmly talk with them. I'm not a hater. I love to work with anyone. I can translate what other people are saying. I hope you really enjoy me on your server!

Last edited by Onyx on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neliel
Admin
Admin
Neliel

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Gamemaster Application   Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 am

~ Denied
- Currently we only need players and people fluent in C++. Though we will save your application for later.
Back to top Go down
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Gamemaster Application   Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 am

Ok thats fine. Thanks for replying. Better luck next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Gamemaster Application   Cole's Gamemaster Application EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:43 am

This is really old, Any updates on my app?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole's Gamemaster Application   Cole's Gamemaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole's Gamemaster Application
Page 1 of 1